HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» White knee spiderling!
Tue 26 Mar 2013, 12:46 am by sammie123

» temperment of a white knee, your opinion?
Tue 26 Mar 2013, 12:42 am by sammie123

» New here. Have a question about a bird eater.
Mon 05 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm by chrystal

» new here at tarantulas.net
Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:53 am by Sandman

» new to site
Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:50 am by Sandman

» So, the forums a fail?...
Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:47 am by Sandman

» We are newcomers to the forum!
Fri 17 Feb 2012, 12:39 am by Sandman

» *** Ken The Bug Guy *** Updated list of tarantulas and more!
Sat 10 Dec 2011, 6:43 am by KenTheBugGuy

» National Housing Bank and developments in Kochi
Fri 17 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm by Reuben

» FS: Tarantulas 10 lot Deal!!
Mon 09 Aug 2010, 5:31 am by ddaake

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

A lil WMM help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bird Man
Third Instar
Third Instar

PostSubject: A lil WMM help please   Sun 28 Jun 2009, 7:30 am

So, I don't have much WMM experience, and I've figured out how to import a movie that I took off my camera and I found out how to mute the audio because no one wants to hear a bunch of screaming parrots and dogs wrestling in the background, I think Dan knows what I'm talking about lol. So I had been making silent films so to speak. I've recently taken a bunch of small feeding vids, all being under 2 min each. I put them all together on the story board, muted their audio, fine. Now I wanted to try and add a song. So finally after searching for one with out cuss words, which was a project on it's own. I then came to the problem that WMM wouldn't accept the type of music file I had. So another mission of finding a song with no cuss words, and a file type that WMM would accept. Ok Done. So I imported it, and added it into the audio line, well the song was a bit longer then the movie bits So I trimmed it. No biggie, Then I added in titles before the movie, at the start of each clip, and one at the end. So tested it out, all looks gravy (good). Time to save it to my computer so I can upload it to youtube. So I click the save to my computer button, and it tells me it's calculating the time it will take to process my movie, and the time keeps increasing and increasing. It went up 1% and stopped. I ended up falling asleep, and when I woke up, it said I had almost 100,000 MINUTES before it would start saving, and it was still counting UP and only at 1% still.

So I say ok there has to be a problem here, I canceled it, and started over, same thing happened, but this time it didn't even show 1% done. I said OK I'm gonna leave this going and go out and when I come back it will be done, well no it wasn't, went to sleep with it going, and no still not done when I woke up, and the time is still counting up and not even 1% done. So I've left it going all day today and it's been almost 24 hours since I started. I haven't checked it in several hours, but I have a feeling it's still calculating the time.

So there has to be something going on here, but what? The movie is just under 5 min long, how can it take this much time?

Also I made a 30 min vid of my snake feeding on a rat, but who wants to sit for 30 min and watch in real time? I figure not too many and would like to know how do I speed it up so it's only maybe a 10 min movie and not a 30 min movie? ya know how they do with molt vids and stuff?

YOUTUBE<--subscribe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarantulanotes.blogspot.com
Bird Man
Third Instar
Third Instar

PostSubject: Re: A lil WMM help please   Sun 28 Jun 2009, 5:09 pm

Well I checked on the video and it was still counting up the time, So I stopped it, and deleted the music and this is what I'm left with...

YOUTUBE<--subscribe!
Back to top Go down
adam'sfarm4900
First Instar
First Instar

PostSubject: Re: A lil WMM help please   Mon 29 Jun 2009, 12:23 pm

You have to go to video effects to the left hand side with all the other tools. And look for double speed. Also equiped with all sorts of handy features. It's a real simple program to use and you'll figure it out in no time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/floridafarm4900
Bird Man
Third Instar
Third Instar

PostSubject: Re: A lil WMM help please   Mon 29 Jun 2009, 12:26 pm

I saw something called double time, is that the same thing? I thought I tried it, but didn't notice anything, idk I'll try again thanks.

YOUTUBE<--subscribe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lil WMM help please   

Back to top Go down

A lil WMM help please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tarantula :: Pictures and Video Thread-
Jump to: