Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» White knee spiderling!
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:46 am by sammie123

» temperment of a white knee, your opinion?
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013, 12:42 am by sammie123

» New here. Have a question about a bird eater.
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyMon 05 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm by chrystal

» new here at tarantulas.net
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:53 am by Sandman

» new to site
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:50 am by Sandman

» So, the forums a fail?...
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:47 am by Sandman

» We are newcomers to the forum!
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:39 am by Sandman

» *** Ken The Bug Guy *** Updated list of tarantulas and more!
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptySat 10 Dec 2011, 6:43 am by KenTheBugGuy

» National Housing Bank and developments in Kochi
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm by Reuben

» FS: Tarantulas 10 lot Deal!!
Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 5:31 am by ddaake

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelH
Eggs With Legs
Eggs With Legs
MichaelH

Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... Empty
PostSubject: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 6:18 am

Ok, my B. smithi male approx. 5" molted on the 17th. It has not fed or taken water since its molt. It's abdomen was slightly shirveled, hinting at dehydration, but it would not go near its water dish.
Yesterday I found it in a partial death curl...but still alive. I put it in an ICU and 9 hours later its movements and appearance improved drastically. I put it back into it's enclosure and it immediately hair-bombed me and went straight up the side of its enclosure. Later it came back down and sat on top of its hide.
Today I come home from work and it's hanging on the side again, this time with its underside facing to where I could see it. Thats when I discovered that it has a white encrustation on and around one of its book lungs. (The left rear book lung to be exact.) The encrustation completely covers the affected book lung. Anyone know what it could be or have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
MichaelH
Eggs With Legs
Eggs With Legs
MichaelH

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:42 pm

It took another turn for the worse last night, decided to euthanize it so it would not suffer. Man this sucks...this was going to be my breeder male for my female.
Back to top Go down
sinflspeed
Eggs With Legs
Eggs With Legs

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 3:17 am

Had almost the same thing happen to my male not to long ago. Just decided to die before maturing. No idea as to why but he was a big male. Sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Franklin
Grammar Nazi's Checker 2
Grammar Nazi's Checker 2
Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 4:08 am

Im sorry :-/

if you want i have a 5" immature male that molted about 2-3 months ago so it may be a while before he matures, but i will give you first dibs, and give you a good deal if you would like.

sometimes they molt before they are ready. i am scared that is going to happen to my T blondi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranklinLOLOL
MichaelH
Eggs With Legs
Eggs With Legs
MichaelH

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:25 am

Frankie, thanks for the offer buddy. We're getting ready to move in the next 2 weeks so I better not get anything right now. As a matter of fact I have 3 T's coming from madamwlf that I may have to have her delay shipping on and hold for me until we get moved, not sure. If you still have the male after I get moved we will talk though, cause i deff want a male for my female.
Back to top Go down
madamwlf
madamwlf

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:51 am

Hey, sorry to hear about your b. smithi. If you need me to hold your Ts for a bit no problem at all. I think I can handle that feisty rosie a little bit longer. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelH
Eggs With Legs
Eggs With Legs
MichaelH

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:41 am

Wlf, I think it would be ok to go ahead and ship out on Monday for Tuesday delivery. We're not going to be moving the big stuff until next weekend anyway.
Back to top Go down
MichaelH
Eggs With Legs
Eggs With Legs
MichaelH

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:42 am

Wlf, I think it would be ok to go ahead and ship out on Monday for Tuesday delivery. We're not going to be moving the big stuff until next weekend anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...   Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok...B. smithi is still in trouble...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tarantula :: Health Issues-
Jump to: